Monday, January 23, 2012

Videos!

I just added a side bar that has links to some of my favorite (relevant) videos on the internet. They're all related to Christianity and being gay, and they are all pretty amazing. It was a tough decision, but I didn't put any of my favorite but irrelevant videos up. But if you were wondering, Corey Gray, Sam Tsui and Tyler Ward are all cute and they can all sing well. What more could you want?

The "Broadway Singing 'It Gets Better'" one is just because I love music and I love "It gets better", so what better thing than to combine them! There wouldn't be enough space to put all of my favorite "It gets better" videos, but I'll probably add some of my favorite ones.

Want some inspiration as well as some perspective? The "Gay Rights Movement" video is a moving collection of clips that illuminates the gay rights movement.

What happens when you put a bunch of gay men together? A musical, obviously. It is kind of long, but worth every minute. The GCN Musical is funny as well as conveying the difficult pull between two poor choices that gay Christians experience, and the freeing choice that GCN represents.

Any other videos you think should be included? Just let me know through a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the GCN musical video. That was perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen! :) I laughed so hard, and boy did I need it! It was nice just to be able to satire this debate that often really just needs to take a step back and laugh at itself too. Thank you for sharing that!
    http://lifeisajourneygaychristianwheatonc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete